Saturday, August 9, 2014

Tutto Calcio Italia 8.8 (Radio Show)

The first of 2 shows on back to back days to cover the Lega Pro Cup and the Coppa Italia.


Tutto Calcio Italia


I will post the second show after the matches. If you would like access to these shows before the matches start, you can send me an email at Ejtherainmaker@gmail.com and ask me about how to access both the shows, and have my newsletter sent to you every day!

With Serie A, Serie B, the new look Lega Pro Divisions, Ncaa and NFL football all about to start, there is no better time to get to know the Rainmaker and what I can do for you and your betting bankroll!

Enjoy the Radio Show!! 3rd year here and 5th overall of posting video and radio plays for Italian Football and note the change:

Show was called Italian Football Weekly and is now Tutto Calcio Italia. There is no other show on the planet with that name and that is why I created it!

No comments: