Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Your NHL Playoff Source!

John Marks, who goes by @NoJokeNHL on twitter, and myself, are going to be doing an NHL Playoffs segment every day during the week on the Palooza Radio Network.

We have done a segment or two in the past and we just have alot in common when it comes to how we approach the games, how we come across over the air and how we get along.

I will give more details as the NHL playoffs approach, which won't be long obviously. The Regular season ends Sunday the 13th, so keep an eye on both of our Twitter feeds (I am @Ejtherainmaker) for details if you are interested. And you would be rather foolish not knowing what we both have to say when it comes to making plays.

I know John and I will take this very seriously and with the years of knowledge and experience we both have? You are either interested or Dead! LoL

No comments: