Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Rainmaker's Italian Football Access

http://www.sportspalooza.com/index.php/topic,329.0.html

I am starting the paid segment of my Italian Serie A & B Season starting after this next weekends round of matches, So October 1st the only way you will find the Rainmaker making suggested plays for Italian Football is through that link and by contacting me directly either on the forum or though my gmail account @ Ejtherainmaker.

You can email me or message me on the forum and you will be told what you will need to do to gain access, for a nominal fee and all will be explained in the thread posted above.

I went another 4 - 0 with the Midweek Serie A Plays and have gone 7 - 0 the last 7 plays i have suggested over the last 5 days from last weekend to today. I have lines and am already preparing for this upcoming weekend and those plays will be freely available to all members of the Sportspalooza.com community for absolutely nothing but simple membership on the site.

After October 1st, the only way to get yourself included in what the Rainmaker has to give and suggest for betting action is by formal contact and through a paypal payment that is a monthly fee. And for what you get? Over the course of an entire campaign which will run into June, the next 7-8 months of plays in both Serie A and Serie B will be yours and for what I consider practically GIVING THEM AWAY for the small fee that I am asking for. Would you like to know what that is? Good, then contact me!! You will not be disappointed and none of my former or current customers would do anything but suggest you get all over this so you can supplement your own income to include my tips and suggestions!!

Thank you for reading and being interested and believe me, I will take care of you and your quest to piss off your bookmaker.

No comments: